As Concentrate continues to grow, we’re expanding our team – very exciting! Currently we’re on the look-out for someone who’s interested in advancing their career in Digital Marketing Automation. This is a newly created position, and if you’re an energetic, dynamic, highly organised person with a passion for marketing automation then this could be the role for you.
Can you tick these boxes?
- Do you love data? / Data driven / Data Interpretation / analysis
- At least a couple of good years of commercial experience and a strong appreciation of the tech sector
- Medium to advanced MS Excel skills
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and applications (Web analytics, Google Ads etc.)
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Technically minded with an aptitude to learn
You'll be supporting the Head of Inbound Marketing, and will be involved in the analysis of website metrics, implementing CRM, setting up dashboards, metrics reporting, integrating apps and connecting systems.
If this sounds like you, there's more detail on the Seek website, including how to apply.