Digital Projects Specialist / CRM Specialist
Permanent Full-Time | Christchurch-based
How this role makes a difference:
Concentrate helps New Zealand’s smartest technology firms used HubSpot to grow markets for their innovations. Clients choose Concentrate because we are the perfect fit for them: a digital sales and marketing agency where tech is all we do and all we know.
This role makes a difference by working with clients to scope requirement and design HubSpot solutions that will deliver on these.
Values we want our people to hold:
- PERSONABLE: Friendly, positive, good-humoured. Able to proactively build good relationships internally and with customers.
- PRAGMATIC: Able to step back from what we are doing and assess whether it will help the client. Give the client practical advice they understand, and will deliver results.
- OWN IT: Take personal responsibility for work, and for meeting client needs. And responsibility for developing own skills and knowledge. On brief, time and budget.
- EXCELLENCE: Push for the best result we can get, not happy to simply get the job done. Focussed on quality and on the result. Organised, standardised methodology and technology.
- ENERGY and DRIVE: Organised and self-disciplined, focussed on getting client work done. Positive and encouraging of the team. Drive for personal and customer improvement. Add energy to the room.
Key accountabilities for this position:
- Delivering HubSpot CRM platform projects and ongoing services for customers
- Assist in delivery of CRM migration and implementation projects for Concentrate customers.
- Monitoring performance and adjusting plans
- Project managing fixed term services work such as HubSpot implementations
- Providing HubSpot support to named customer accounts
- Providing advice on how to leverage HubSpot and related technology solutions
- Responding to client requests for advice and support
- Providing input into Concentrate’s HubSpot services offering
- Keeping informed on HubSpot product development
- Provide input into new HubSpot service ideas
Key people you will be working with:
- Owners/senior managers at Concentrate customers, primarily technology-based businesses in New Zealand and Australia.
- All Concentrate staff.
- HubSpot contractors
Experience, Capabilities & Qualifications
Required experience & skill requirements:
- Technical project management skills
- Software lifecycle knowledge including business analysis
- Experience in providing software implementation advice
- Experience in understanding user requirements and interpreting for software solution design
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the HubSpot growth technology stack
- Strong working knowledge of the HubSpot CRM platform
- Experience working with technologies including CMS, CRM and marketing automation (e.g. HubSpot, ClickDimensions, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, Pipedrive, Marketo, ActiveCampaign)
- Familiarity with HTML, SQL, XML. Experience with APIs.
- Database segmentation, reporting and analysis. Experience working with data in spreadsheets would be advantageous
- Previous hands-on experience executing technical projects such as CRM implementations, software delivery projects, complex web development projects
- Ability to build and sustain strong customer relationships (understanding their challenges, communicating well, being highly responsive)
- Experience working in the B2B technology sector, preferably with owners and managers
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplined team in a highly productive way
- Excellent project management skills
Required education / qualifications:
- Business/technology degree
- Involvement in tech industry groups