WANT YOUR WEBSITE TO GENERATE MORE SALES LEADS?
Growth comes from generating leads for your sales teams. A significant proportion of that demand should come through digital channels (SEO, PPC, email, social) and be converted on your website.
According to Market Measures, Kiwi tech companies struggle at converting effectively beyond the 2,000 unique visitors per month mark. Your website should be the hub of lead generation activity, converting around 4% of traffic to leads.
Concentrate are experts in designing, building and managing lead generating websites for B2B tech companies.
Concentrate uses the HubSpot Content Management System (CMS) to develop B2B websites for Kiwi tech companies.
HubSpot’s CMS is a combined CMS and CRM that enables you to personalise your entire customer’s journey from their first visit to the website to every other interaction afterwards.
As your relationship grows with your customers, your website can evolve.
G2 Crowd has named HubSpot the best Web Content Management Software for the third quarter in a row.CONCENTRATE TECHNOLOGY MARKETING STACK
HUBSPOT CMS INCLUDES:
Speed, security, and reliability are core to the HubSpot CMS.
- SEO recommendations
- Website themes
- Multi-language content creation
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Adaptive testing
- Contact attribution reporting
A GROWTH-DRIVEN METHODOLOGY
Concentrate uses HubSpot’s Growth-Driven Design Methodology (GDD) to deliver a smarter approach to web design that reduces the frustration and risk of traditional web design. GDD is agile development or redesign of a website in intentional increments. Making continuous adaptations based on data and not labouring to make every element of your site perfect before leaving it to sit static online for a few years.
The following are the phases of Concentrate’s website development methodology:
- Research and strategy (clarify target personas, website objectives, and inspirational websites).
- Information architecture (stock take existing website, agreeing new structure).
- Design layouts and site plan (finalise complete sitemap, build and agree project plan, select HubSpot design template).
- Website build (build website pages).
- Test and deploy iteration one (test site, go live with Launch Pad site, check HubSpot Marketing Hub integration, implement URL mapping).
- Continuous improvement.
FAST TRACK OPTIONS
A complete website redesign project can be complex and lengthy. Concentrate offers two fast track options:
- We work with HubSpot to rapidly migrate existing websites onto the HubSpot CMS. This 150+ page website is an example - previously built in WordPress it was migrated and performs the same as the original site. This meant we could focus on investing in added functionality rather than rebuilding the existing website from scratch.
- A prebuilt HubSpot Design Template can be modified to suit your brand and functional requirements. This approach gets you started with a proven structure for your site, leaving you to focus on getting your message and customer experience right. Templates offer rich functionality that would be expensive to custom-build.
A great example of a professional and clean template is the Act theme. You can mix and match pages and modules to create a unique site for your business.
Greasing the selling machine for your tech company
The definitive guide to selling better and fasterClick to Download
Hunting like a pack
How online lead generation can transform the efficiency of how you can sell your tech product.Click to Download
Lead Generation Checklist
Your lead generation checklist.Click to Download
Rebooting sales and marketing for Kiwi tech companies
A guide to increasing sales efficiencyClick to Download