Concentrate is a growing marketing agency for the technology center. We're steadily and surely transforming the way Kiwi firms take technology products to the world with an unrelenting commitment to our technology marketing philosophy - you must focus to succeed.
By focusing on the most profitable market niches and building smart, aggressive, and highly targeted marketing campaigns, Concentrate enables its clients to succeed in big, tough offshore markets against well-funded competitors.
About the position:
This is a varied position and would be well suited to an energetic, dynamic, highly organised Digital Marketing Specialist interested in gaining deeper skills and knowledge in the application of digital marketing technology.
What would you be doing?
You will be an integral member of the Digital Marketing team at Concentrate, working with a number of key local and national technology clients, building and delivering elements (e.g. landing pages, workflows, social media, email campaigns) of highly targeted digital and offline marketing campaigns. Supporting the Head of Inbound Marketing, you will develop strong capability in the digital tools Concentrate uses, helping the company to effectively and efficiently service its clients.
You will also be supporting Concentrate consultants in their consulting activities, and coordinating activity with Concentrate's suppliers, such as external designers or printers.
What would you bring to the table?
We are ideally seeking a candidate with early - mid level commercial experience within digital B2B marketing, demonstrating good content experience (producing quality copy for social media, landing pages, blogs, campaign emails etc). You may be looking for the next step in your career, or simply looking for an opportunity to spread your wings and enjoy a higher level of autonomy.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate hands on experience with:
- Digital and offline content (e.g. blogs, ebooks, press releases) creation and management
- Content Management systems such as WordPress (HTML knowledge would be useful but not essential)
- Mailchimp or similar email marketing automation tools
- Creating and maintaining PPC campaigns on search engines and social media
- Keywords / SEO research and search optimising existing and new content
- An aptitude for understanding and learning new technology tools
- Experience with the Hubspot marketing and sales automation platform would be a huge advantage
If this sounds like you, there's more detail on the Trade Me website, including how to apply.