Put your typical Kiwi modesty to one side for a moment and answer this question honestly - does your tech company deserve recognition for its achievements? Yes? Well you better get your skates on, because you only have six weeks to get your entries in for the 2016 NZ Hi-Tech Awards (closing Monday 7 March 2016) in which you have the chance to benefit from:
- Public recognition
- Media coverage
- Rewarding, retaining and attracting the best talent
- Opportunity to refine your Value Proposition
- Exposure to investors
- Exposure to our world class line up of judges
With 14 categories to choose from, there’s (almost) something for every Kiwi techie to be in with a grin. Just pick the categories you want to enter by clicking here.
Entering also gives you the opportunity to take part in three outstanding events:
- The Entrants cocktail events (to announce finalists) held simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch on Wednesday 30 March 2016.
- The Alumni Event - a complimentary full-day event featuring workshops and speakers, exclusive to entrants from the past two years on Thursday 19 May 2016.
- The Gala Awards Dinner in Auckland at the Viaduct Events Centre on Friday 20 May 2016.
Start your entry now – entries close 5.00 pm, Monday, 7 March 2016.
If the entry writing is putting you off, we can help. Click here to arrange a phone call or meeting with a Hi-Tech awards entry writing expert.