We are in need of a marketing assistant to help coordinate some of our marketing activities, such as:
- creating our monthly digital blog digest
- telemarketing for our clients
- managing the New Zealand HubSpot User Group (HUG) website and social media.
Are you a marketing student looking to gain valuable work experience in the New Zealand technology industry?
If you are successful in gaining this position you will:
- Be a part of New Zealand’s premium technology marketing consultancy team
- Use a variety of online methods to promote Concentrate
- Learn to use marketing tools and software
- Be involved in marketing activities for our technology clients
In order to be successful in this role you need to be:
- Passionate about marketing
- At least a second year marketing, communications or web design student
- Reliable and punctual
- Organised and proactive
- Enthusiastic and able to learn quickly
- Able to speak clearly and confidently over the phone
- An excellent writer and proof-reader
This job ranges from working 1-5 hours per week depending on how much work is available. We understand that your studies take first priority so we are happy to work around your time table.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the marketing industry and also earn a bit of extra cash.
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Start date: February 2017
Applications close: 31 January 2017