Entering the NZ Hi-Tech Awards can give you:
- Public recognition
- Media coverage
- Reward, retain and attract the best talent
- Opportunity to refine your value proposition
- Exposure to investors
- Exposure to our world class line up of local and international judges
Nominate someone doing great stuff
This year NZ Hi-Tech Awards want to again put the spotlight on diversity in the tech sector.
Know someone who deserves the spotlight? NZ Hi-Tech Awards now have a nomination form that you can fill out - they'll get in touch with your nominee and encourage them to enter. Nominations close on 19 Feb - two weeks ahead of the official close off for entries.
Want to know more?
We also recommend following them on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook to keep up to date with the 2019 Awards programme. You'll be automatically added to their database and will receive email updates on important things as well.
Entering also gives you the opportunity to take part in outstanding events:
- The Entrants Cocktail Events (to announce finalists) held simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch on Wednesday 27th March.
- The Gala Awards Dinner at Spark Arena in Auckland on 24th May. Be sure to secure your tickets early here.
Start your entry now – Remember that entries close 5.00 pm, Monday, 4th March and the deadline can't be extended. Good luck!